Are you registered with St Pauls Medical Centre and want to work with us to improve our services? Do you want to support your fellow patients to get the best out of our practice?
Our patient participation group (PPG) is the place for you. We have/are looking to set up a group of enthusiastic people from all ages and backgrounds to be part of the group.
What our PPG does is essentially guided by the members. This could be:
- Advising the practice on the patient perspective
- Organising health promotion events
- Communicating with our patients
- Running volunteer services and support groups to meet local needs
- Carrying out research into the views of those who use the practice (and their carers)
- Influencing the practice or the wider NHS to inform decision-making
- Fundraising to improve the services provided by the practice
Join our group by emailing us at [email protected] today.