Public input needed for new Fylde coast directory of services
We would like to invite you to be one of the first to test a new directory for people living on the Fylde coast.
Having listened to patients and health professionals across Blackpool, Fylde and Wyre the local Councils and Clinical Commissioning Groups have joined together to create a new directory of services that is now ready for testing.
The directory will list details of all local services, clubs, social groups, activities and wellbeing support groups that residents will be able to access from knitting groups to running clubs. The aim is to give people the means necessary to find something that interests them and encourage them to get involved in an attempt to improve health and wellbeing.
The directory of services is nearly ready to launch but we need to test its usability and we would like to invite you to attend a test event to help us work through various scenarios to quality check the system.
Your involvement will enable us to build a system that will benefit everyone living in Blackpool, Fylde and Wyre.
The test sessions will involve you working through a number of scenarios on a computer to interrogate the system and find suitable services using the new directory. The sessions will last around an hour and a half and we will provide the computers and guidance on how to use the directory online.
The dates and times of the sessions are listed below and you are welcome to attend any one of them depending on which session is most convenient for you.
- Monday 3 July, 3pm – 4.30pm, Education Centre (Opposite Women and Children’s Centre), Blackpool Victoria Hospital, Whinney Heys Rd, Blackpool FY3 8NR.
- Friday 7 July, 10am-11.30am, IT Training Room, Wesham Park Hospital, Derby Road, PR4 3AL.
- Friday 7 July, 2pm-3.30pm, IT Training Room, Wesham Park Hospital, Derby Road, PR4 3AL.
- Monday 10 July, 2pm-3.30pm, Education Centre (Opposite Women and Children’s Centre), Blackpool Victoria Hospital, Whinney Heys Rd, Blackpool FY3 8NR.
- Thursday 13 July, 2pm-3.30pm, Education Centre (Opposite Women and Children’s centre), Blackpool Victoria Hospital, Whinney Heys Rd, Blackpool FY3 8NR.
Places at each session are limited so if you would like to attend one of these please contact us either via email to [email protected] or call 01253 951349 and book a place.