- THINK!! Why A&E? A&E is for emergencies and life-threatening illnesses only
- When should I worry? is a booklet that provides information for parents about the management of cough, colds, sore throats etc in children
- Job vacancy – Nurse Practitioner required
- Job vacancy – Salaried GP required
- AF Aware Week 24-30 November 2014 – know your pulse rate it could save your life
- Ordering prescriptions over the christmas and new year period
Welcome to our practice website
Welcome to St Paul's Medical Centre and Ashfield Medical Centre. We hope you take your time to browse our website where you will find lots of useful information about the surgery and the services we offer.
Access your local GP services onlineRegister Now!
Book new appointments without having to phone. Order repeat prescriptions so they are ready to pick up. View your medical record securely online.