- 2259 patients failed to attend for their appointment Jan-Aug 2014 – new system developed to cut DNA (did not attend) rates
- New system for sending letters – DOCMAIL
- Thank you for supporting our Female Health Week
- For all appointment cancellations please ‘phone the usual surgery number and either speak to a receptionist or leave a message
- New Shingles Vaccine – patient information leaflet
- Carers’ week 9 – 15 June 2014
Welcome to our practice website
Welcome to St Paul's Medical Centre and Ashfield Medical Centre. We hope you take your time to browse our website where you will find lots of useful information about the surgery and the services we offer.
Book an Appointment
you can now book appointments for blood tests, dressings and smears using patient access, click below.
Don't forget to book your flu jab. We are running clinics on Saturday mornings from 8.00 - 12.30 during October 2014.