- AF Aware Week 24-30 November 2014 – know your pulse rate it could save your life
- Ordering prescriptions over the christmas and new year period
- Antibiotics awareness day Tuesday 18th November – take care not antibiotics
- National HIV Testing week 22-30 November 2014
- PATIENT ALERT – if you are suffering with symptoms of cough or cold, fever, sickness or diarrhoea please avoid coming in the surgery, please arrange a telephone consultation instead
- Ebola in West Africa – please read the attached patient information sheet (click on this link)
Welcome to our practice website
Welcome to St Paul's Medical Centre and Ashfield Medical Centre. We hope you take your time to browse our website where you will find lots of useful information about the surgery and the services we offer.
Access your local GP services onlineRegister Now!
Book new appointments without having to phone. Order repeat prescriptions so they are ready to pick up. View your medical record securely online.